Thursday 30 April 2009

Tracking Progress...

From my last blog entry I have slightly changed the original question, it is now:
How children's TV programmes effects their behaviour (or upbringing/child development).

My final question will be gathered after I havent summoned further relevant research and where I can find information which I can find alot on and would ultimately be easier for me to answer and talk alot about supported by appropriate media theories.

I have done my popular criticism on all of my 3 texts where my main text is Teletubbies. I still need to look at institutional data and my textual analysis will be easily completed when I watched an episode of teletubbies, tweenies and fimbles. I will record each episode which wil give me time to take notes and pause when neccessary. It is a plus point that these TV programmes are no more then 30minutes, enough to keep a child focussed on the programme without feeding to much to their brain.

(The deadline for my notes page is next Friday, however at this stage in time it seems extremely difficult to meet this deadline due to having a graphics exam on wed-fri which overlaps my deadline and even on the following monday my art exam till wed so it will be difficult to complete the entire notes page but will made a decent attempt on this).

No comments: